Belt Drive Lift Table GHT
High lifting speed, high energy efficiency
The belt driven lifting tables of GRUSE are a new product development. Due to their patent cam-controlled knee-lift principle; the expenditure of energy for the lift is significant lower. The result is a considerably high energy efficiency during lifting motion.
The movement occurs by switched flat belts; a roll shaft and an electro gear motor. The gear motor is a rotary current or servo motor, depending on capacity and lifting speed.
This kind of lifting table is especially suited for high dynamically exact lifting and positioning of heavy loads, according demands of machine and plant construction and particularly the automobile production.
The advantages of the oil-free belt drive…
Key facts about our belt lifting table GHT
oil-free drive, precise positioning
- fast lifting and positioning of loads up to 7000 kg
- high lifting speeds up to approx. 400 mm / s
- less effort due to the patent-registered, cam-controlled knee lever principle
- very good speed control using rev control systems
- Oil-free drive
- Low energy demand, because small motors can be used thanks to the patent-registered technology.
- Energy recovery during the downward movement possible
- Drive motor can be mounted outside by means of a corresponding drive shaft
How can we help?
Just give me a call, or fill in our contact form.
phone +49 5154 9510-60
Friedrich Quast | Sales