GHT belt drive lift table
High lifting speed, high energy efficiency
The belt driven scissor lift tables from Gruse are newly developed and with a patented cam-controlled knee-lift principle as power transmission they are far superior to competitive products. The expenditure of energy for the lift is significantly lower, this results in a considerably high energy efficiency during the lifting motion.
The lifting motion is carried out via deflected flat belts; a roll shaft and an electro gear motor. The gear motor is a rotary current or servo motor, depending on the load and lifting speed.
The advantages of the oil-free belt drive…
… are in particular the highly dynamic, precise lifting and positioning of heavy loads as it is often required for machine and plant engineering, and in particular for the automotive production.
Energy consumption is reduced compared to traditional lifting solutions, as small drives can be used due to the patented technology.
Key facts about our GHT belt lifting table
Oil-free drive, precise positioning
- Fast lifting and positioning of loads up to 7000 kg
- High lifting speeds up to approx. 400 mm / s
- Less effort due to the patented, cam-controlled knee-lift principle
- Very good speed control using rev control systems
- Oil-free drive
- Low energy demand, due to the patented technology.
- Energy recovery during the downward movement possible
- Drive motor can be mounted outside by means of a corresponding drive shaft
How can we help?
Just give me a call, or fill in our contact form.
phone +49 5154 9510-0
Tina Puls | Sales